how many pillows?

AnnieT

I sleep with 2 pillows propped up slightly. I have too or I will be uncomfortable with congestion all night long.

AnnieT

I sleep with 2 pillows propped up slightly. I have too or I will be uncomfortable with congestion all night long.

AnnieT

AnnieT

AnnieT

Brad

I use 2 pillows Unless I am sick,then I use 3 or 4 to prop up so I can
get a little sleep.4 pillows keeps me from coughing all night long.

But as a few of You have said , If I use 4 pillows for too long the small of my
back starts hurting. It is hard to find that Perfect spot that Allows
you to breath and not be in pain.. Gotta Love it. Or at least deal with it.

Brad

Brad

Brad

Brad

<br /> get a little sleep.4 pillows keeps me from coughing all night long.
<br />
<br /> But as a few of You have said , If I use 4 pillows for too long the small of my
<br /> back starts hurting. It is hard to find that Perfect spot that Allows
<br /> you to breath and not be in pain.. Gotta Love it. Or at least deal with it.

MMBinNC

I use two pillows, the top one is a memory foam neck pillow because I have a lot of neck/back/joint problems. It seems to hep a lot, and since I had sinus surgery my drainage is fantastic.

MMBinNC

I use two pillows, the top one is a memory foam neck pillow because I have a lot of neck/back/joint problems. It seems to hep a lot, and since I had sinus surgery my drainage is fantastic.

MMBinNC

MMBinNC

MMBinNC

sidekickj

I use 5 pillows every night, sick or not. Helps with couphing. Wedge pillow also made me sore. No matter how many pillows I use, I don't have pain as long as they are all individual. 24/F/cf

sidekickj

I use 5 pillows every night, sick or not. Helps with couphing. Wedge pillow also made me sore. No matter how many pillows I use, I don't have pain as long as they are all individual. 24/F/cf

sidekickj

sidekickj

sidekickj