How much do u weigh? :-)

V

valigirl21

hey Heavenly, my son is eight and while he does have the weight issues (almost 9 and weighs 43 lbs after lots of enzymes and pediasure) and is only 44 in. tall he has presented much like you. Did you have the ambry full anel ? what were the results? noah's were negative that's why I ask. could you tell me more about delaware?

V

valigirl21

hey Heavenly, my son is eight and while he does have the weight issues (almost 9 and weighs 43 lbs after lots of enzymes and pediasure) and is only 44 in. tall he has presented much like you. Did you have the ambry full anel ? what were the results? noah's were negative that's why I ask. could you tell me more about delaware?

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21