How much do u weigh? :-)

E

enzymesrfun

hey i'm 16 too. u should let me know if you wanna talk. aim- soccershorty1331 email- emt756@yahoo.com

E

enzymesrfun

hey i'm 16 too. u should let me know if you wanna talk. aim- soccershorty1331 email- emt756@yahoo.com

E

enzymesrfun

E

enzymesrfun

E

enzymesrfun

6pennygoblin

I weigh around 73 pounds and only20 days away from being 13.And I am4'7'' high.right before i got my g-tube my doctor said I was to scronny.

6pennygoblin

I weigh around 73 pounds and only20 days away from being 13.And I am4'7'' high.right before i got my g-tube my doctor said I was to scronny.

6pennygoblin

6pennygoblin

6pennygoblin