How much does the Vest cost?

fourkidsmom

Seems like my sons was $16,000 4 yrs ago. Insurance paid all of it..... so we got lucky on that one!!!
<br />
<br />Fourkidsmom

JennyCoulon

The Vest from Hillrom is what we have and we have had it for about 2 years. When we first got it it was about $16,000. We had met our deductable for the year so they covered it all, which was great for us. Hope this helps

JennyCoulon

The Vest from Hillrom is what we have and we have had it for about 2 years. When we first got it it was about $16,000. We had met our deductable for the year so they covered it all, which was great for us. Hope this helps

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

S

Stacia

We just got the vest from Hillrom and it was told to us that it would be 17,000. Stacia just got it three weeks ago. but gosh is it worth it. I can see such a huge difference in her already. She does it twice a day for thirty minutes each.

S

Stacia

We just got the vest from Hillrom and it was told to us that it would be 17,000. Stacia just got it three weeks ago. but gosh is it worth it. I can see such a huge difference in her already. She does it twice a day for thirty minutes each.

S

Stacia

S

Stacia

S

Stacia