How much does the Vest cost?

ashton2005

Our vest that we got almost 1 year ago cast us 16,000 and my new insurance will only cover half of what is left from what medicaid paid since that has been pulled from us.

ashton2005

Our vest that we got almost 1 year ago cast us 16,000 and my new insurance will only cover half of what is left from what medicaid paid since that has been pulled from us.

ashton2005

ashton2005

ashton2005

TobysMom

i wanna see about getting the vest for toby, but i am not sure if his insurance would cover it or not. im gonna ask at clinic, next visit. i think if they could prove it is medically necessary, insurance would probably cover it.

TobysMom

i wanna see about getting the vest for toby, but i am not sure if his insurance would cover it or not. im gonna ask at clinic, next visit. i think if they could prove it is medically necessary, insurance would probably cover it.

TobysMom

TobysMom

TobysMom