How responsive is your clinic?

liz26ny

I pretty much always hear back from someone the same day unless they are not in obviously. I also have my nurses home phone and cell phone, and my doctor has a pager service which he always responds to pretty quickly...so one way or another I can track someone down if I need too. My doctor is willing to see patients any day of the week, and I have often times called my nurse the day before or day of and asked to be seen with no problem. However, my doc and nurse are in the process of switching hospitals so I guess this could all change very soon depending on how the new hospital is run.

liz26ny

I pretty much always hear back from someone the same day unless they are not in obviously. I also have my nurses home phone and cell phone, and my doctor has a pager service which he always responds to pretty quickly...so one way or another I can track someone down if I need too. My doctor is willing to see patients any day of the week, and I have often times called my nurse the day before or day of and asked to be seen with no problem. However, my doc and nurse are in the process of switching hospitals so I guess this could all change very soon depending on how the new hospital is run.

liz26ny

liz26ny

liz26ny

Hopefully someone from the CF Foundation that has the power to change things is reading these comments because it clearly appears there are variations in the standard of care of CF centers across the country. There should be more transparency and more pressure on the centers that are underperforming. At least the CF Foundation should be more honest and revoke the "Center of Excellence" designation for CF centers that are offering a lower level of care than others.

Hopefully someone from the CF Foundation that has the power to change things is reading these comments because it clearly appears there are variations in the standard of care of CF centers across the country. There should be more transparency and more pressure on the centers that are underperforming. At least the CF Foundation should be more honest and revoke the "Center of Excellence" designation for CF centers that are offering a lower level of care than others.

T

TonyaH

UNC is fantastic. I always recieve a call back the same day. Even when our doctor or nurse are not in, one of the other two CF nurses call me and confer with the CF docs that are in that day. We love the entire team!

T

TonyaH

UNC is fantastic. I always recieve a call back the same day. Even when our doctor or nurse are not in, one of the other two CF nurses call me and confer with the CF docs that are in that day. We love the entire team!

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH