how tall are you?how much do you weigh?

AGRLMK

Holy Toledo, Jake! Are you by any chance Jacob BLACK?! haha Congratulations with your weight and height!

To the OP.
I am 5'6'' (or maybe 5'7'' now), and weigh 106. I just got a mic-key button, and ive gained 15 pounds since September 2008.

AGRLMK

Holy Toledo, Jake! Are you by any chance Jacob BLACK?! haha Congratulations with your weight and height!

To the OP.
I am 5'6'' (or maybe 5'7'' now), and weigh 106. I just got a mic-key button, and ive gained 15 pounds since September 2008.

AGRLMK

To the OP.

AGRLMK

To the OP.

AGRLMK

<br />
<br />To the OP.
<br />I am 5'6'' (or maybe 5'7'' now), and weigh 106. I just got a mic-key button, and ive gained 15 pounds since September 2008.

AGRLMK

Hi Donovan,

What formula are you on? How many cans/night do you take? I just received a Mic-key tube and I've gained a lot of weight with it. It really depends on the formula you take. I take Peptamin 1.5, 4 cans/night. I get 350 cals/can, times 4 = 1600 calories per night.

Also, try running it as fast as comfortable. I run mine at about 150 ml/hr. Starting it early would also help you have more of an appetite during the day.

Good Luck!

AGRLMK

Hi Donovan,

What formula are you on? How many cans/night do you take? I just received a Mic-key tube and I've gained a lot of weight with it. It really depends on the formula you take. I take Peptamin 1.5, 4 cans/night. I get 350 cals/can, times 4 = 1600 calories per night.

Also, try running it as fast as comfortable. I run mine at about 150 ml/hr. Starting it early would also help you have more of an appetite during the day.

Good Luck!

AGRLMK

Hi Donovan,

Good Luck!

AGRLMK

Hi Donovan,

Good Luck!

AGRLMK

Hi Donovan,
<br />
<br />What formula are you on? How many cans/night do you take? I just received a Mic-key tube and I've gained a lot of weight with it. It really depends on the formula you take. I take Peptamin 1.5, 4 cans/night. I get 350 cals/can, times 4 = 1600 calories per night.
<br />
<br />Also, try running it as fast as comfortable. I run mine at about 150 ml/hr. Starting it early would also help you have more of an appetite during the day.
<br />
<br />Good Luck!