how tall are you?how much do you weigh?

Nygbk5

Im at 5'7 and 103 LBs gaining weight has always been a major issue for me from a very young age. Earlier at age 9 I had a stomach tube place until I reached the age of 17 and could maintain my weight with a normal diet but even still finding time to put in enough calories and fat to maintain and gain weight is always tough. I'd be glad to hear any suggestions if anyone has them

Nygbk5

Im at 5'7 and 103 LBs gaining weight has always been a major issue for me from a very young age. Earlier at age 9 I had a stomach tube place until I reached the age of 17 and could maintain my weight with a normal diet but even still finding time to put in enough calories and fat to maintain and gain weight is always tough. I'd be glad to hear any suggestions if anyone has them

Nygbk5

hey im Casey 18 yrs old. w/CF ii am 5'2 and 95 lbs.
ive always struggled with weight gain. recently broke 100 lbs. in october. im getting sick again so im slowly loosing it...

ive always struggled with weight gain. recently broke 100 lbs. in october. im getting sick again so im slowly loosing it...

<br />ive always struggled with weight gain. recently broke 100 lbs. in october. im getting sick again so im slowly loosing it...