how tall are you?how much do you weigh?

thelizardqueen

I'm 24, 5 foot 7 and weigh 117 pounds. My goal is to reach 132. And I love the chocolate Scandishake with yogurt, peanut butter, and chocolate syrup!

thelizardqueen

I'm 24, 5 foot 7 and weigh 117 pounds. My goal is to reach 132. And I love the chocolate Scandishake with yogurt, peanut butter, and chocolate syrup!

Brad

Hello

I am male 49 years young W/ Cf

5' 10'' 230, I have been lifting weights for a long time
although I do carry some fat.

Brad

Hello

I am male 49 years young W/ Cf

5' 10'' 230, I have been lifting weights for a long time
although I do carry some fat.

princess95

hey, ladybug my name is emily. Just call me princess95.the 95 stands for the year i was born.how old are you.i'm almost 11.

princess95

hey, ladybug my name is emily. Just call me princess95.the 95 stands for the year i was born.how old are you.i'm almost 11.

T

tripONthis

im 17 im 5 nothing anf i weigh 110. but i eat soooo much and i
never excersize i feel like its impossible to be this small<br>

sexycfgurl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>anonymous</b></i>

i'm a chick, i'm 14, i have cf and i'm about 5'34" ish and about 120 pds... only b/c of scandi shakes... PUKE~!</end quote></div>

Hahaha Scandi shakes are good except the Lactose ones... ewww, haha!oh oh, I'm actually I dunno any of them... I'll check back on that!!

Ricky

I usually don't answer teen questions but my age sometimes give hope to young people that Cf is not a death sentence. I'm 40 years old 6feet 2 inches tall and i weigh 195lbs. good luck with your future and keep fighting.