How to know...

Kristen

The only way to know is to take a pregnancy test. If there is a dollar tree near you, you can get super sensitive and reliable ones there for $1. If you have been having symptoms for almost 4 weeks and actually are pregnant, a test probably would show positive by now. Good luck.

Kristen

The only way to know is to take a pregnancy test. If there is a dollar tree near you, you can get super sensitive and reliable ones there for $1. If you have been having symptoms for almost 4 weeks and actually are pregnant, a test probably would show positive by now. Good luck.

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen

LouLou

Take weight gain seriously so that you carry the baby as long as possible. Most of us lost all of our baby weight within 2 weeks of giving birth so you'll need all the cushion you can get especially if you plan on nursing.

Getting sleep is a must for us cfers so get this book and read it before the baby comes. "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" by Weissbluth (sp?). My son was sleeping the by 8 wks.

COntinue to workout as agressive as you've been in recent history. You will need to eat a ton but sitting around can cause problems for our lungs so stay active. And rest a lot! And enjoy it because you may feel the best you've ever felt ~ I loved being pregnant.

Congrats!!

LouLou

Take weight gain seriously so that you carry the baby as long as possible. Most of us lost all of our baby weight within 2 weeks of giving birth so you'll need all the cushion you can get especially if you plan on nursing.

Getting sleep is a must for us cfers so get this book and read it before the baby comes. "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" by Weissbluth (sp?). My son was sleeping the by 8 wks.

COntinue to workout as agressive as you've been in recent history. You will need to eat a ton but sitting around can cause problems for our lungs so stay active. And rest a lot! And enjoy it because you may feel the best you've ever felt ~ I loved being pregnant.

Congrats!!

LouLou

Congrats!!

LouLou

Congrats!!

LouLou

<br />
<br />Getting sleep is a must for us cfers so get this book and read it before the baby comes. "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" by Weissbluth (sp?). My son was sleeping the by 8 wks.
<br />
<br />COntinue to workout as agressive as you've been in recent history. You will need to eat a ton but sitting around can cause problems for our lungs so stay active. And rest a lot! And enjoy it because you may feel the best you've ever felt ~ I loved being pregnant.
<br />
<br />Congrats!!

LouLou

Congrats!!

LouLou

Congrats!!

LouLou

Congrats!!

LouLou

Congrats!!

LouLou

<br />
<br />Getting sleep is a must for us cfers so get this book and read it before the baby comes. "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" by Weissbluth (sp?). My son was sleeping the by 8 wks.
<br />
<br />COntinue to workout as agressive as you've been in recent history. You will need to eat a ton but sitting around can cause problems for our lungs so stay active. And rest a lot! And enjoy it because you may feel the best you've ever felt ~ I loved being pregnant.
<br />
<br />Congrats!!