How to know...

PedsNP2007

Congrats!! That's exciting :) Loulou gave great advice. Look forward to hearing about it.

Jenn
30 yo cf, no period yet (15 days past IUI 1/17, neg tests on day 10 and 12, not wanting to test again :-( )

PedsNP2007

Congrats!! That's exciting :) Loulou gave great advice. Look forward to hearing about it.

Jenn
30 yo cf, no period yet (15 days past IUI 1/17, neg tests on day 10 and 12, not wanting to test again :-( )

PedsNP2007

Jenn

PedsNP2007

Jenn

PedsNP2007

<br />
<br />Jenn
<br />30 yo cf, no period yet (15 days past IUI 1/17, neg tests on day 10 and 12, not wanting to test again :-( )

H

hopesiris

How wonderful! Loulou gave great advice. I'll add get things done that you won't have time to do with a baby: clean out closets, make photo albums or scrap books, stock up on non perishable items in the last trimester so you don't have to run to the store as often at first... anything that will make life easier later on. There are great threads on this forum about baby gear for later on when you need to make a registry.

H

hopesiris

How wonderful! Loulou gave great advice. I'll add get things done that you won't have time to do with a baby: clean out closets, make photo albums or scrap books, stock up on non perishable items in the last trimester so you don't have to run to the store as often at first... anything that will make life easier later on. There are great threads on this forum about baby gear for later on when you need to make a registry.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris