How Were You Diagnosed

2cfers

We have 2 kids. Our son was diagnosed at 2 and 1/2 weeks from the newborn screen on May 4th of 2006 after having a abnormal sweat test also. Our daughter was diagnosed June 22nd of the same year after having a abnormal sweat test. The clinic recommended that our other 2 children have sweat testing because of our son's diagnosis. She was 7 at the time.

Christy

2cfers

We have 2 kids. Our son was diagnosed at 2 and 1/2 weeks from the newborn screen on May 4th of 2006 after having a abnormal sweat test also. Our daughter was diagnosed June 22nd of the same year after having a abnormal sweat test. The clinic recommended that our other 2 children have sweat testing because of our son's diagnosis. She was 7 at the time.

Christy

2cfers

Christy

2cfers

Christy

2cfers

Christy

izemmom

My daughter was born with meconium illeus, so at 3 days old be began enzymes and cpt. She did not need surgery to resolve the MI. A week and a half later the newborn screen confirmed the CF dx.

izemmom

My daughter was born with meconium illeus, so at 3 days old be began enzymes and cpt. She did not need surgery to resolve the MI. A week and a half later the newborn screen confirmed the CF dx.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

O

Olymama

In Washington State they started screening all newborns in the fall of 2006. My son was born last February and was the first his pediatrician saw caught this way. He was sweat tested at two weeks which confirmed the diagnosis. He began CPT, enzymes and salt right after.

O

Olymama

In Washington State they started screening all newborns in the fall of 2006. My son was born last February and was the first his pediatrician saw caught this way. He was sweat tested at two weeks which confirmed the diagnosis. He began CPT, enzymes and salt right after.

O

Olymama

O

Olymama

O

Olymama

Landy

My sister was diagnosed in the late 50's/early 60's due to very loose, runny stools and no weight gain.
Then I came along a few years later with the same problems & I got sweat tested & diagnosed when I was just a few months old.

Landy

My sister was diagnosed in the late 50's/early 60's due to very loose, runny stools and no weight gain.
Then I came along a few years later with the same problems & I got sweat tested & diagnosed when I was just a few months old.

Landy

Landy

Landy