How Were You Diagnosed

NFitzgerald

My son was diagnosed at 1 1/2 weeks old from his newborn screening test, then confirmed via positive sweat test at 2 weeks old.

NFitzgerald

My son was diagnosed at 1 1/2 weeks old from his newborn screening test, then confirmed via positive sweat test at 2 weeks old.

NFitzgerald

NFitzgerald

NFitzgerald

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
It was suspected right away because DS was born with a bowel obstruction caused by meconium illeus. The genetic testing came back as cf after 5 days.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
It was suspected right away because DS was born with a bowel obstruction caused by meconium illeus. The genetic testing came back as cf after 5 days.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Alexandria

Sweat test at 2 months...
one time my mom was kissing my forhead and it tasted like salt and so called the doctor and they said it was CF...

Alexandria

one time my mom was kissing my forhead and it tasted like salt and so called the doctor and they said it was CF...

Alexandria

Alexandria

Alexandria