HTS

ehtansky21

Thanks for the comments andee and piper. That really confirms my thoughts on this issue!!!
The nasal saline solution is made by SIMPLE SALINE. I found it at FRYS, so I think you can find it anywhere.
The container is blue and says allergy and sinus relief. Down at the bottom there is a little light green circle that says HYPERTONIC.

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

Thanks for the comments andee and piper. That really confirms my thoughts on this issue!!!
The nasal saline solution is made by SIMPLE SALINE. I found it at FRYS, so I think you can find it anywhere.
The container is blue and says allergy and sinus relief. Down at the bottom there is a little light green circle that says HYPERTONIC.

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

<br />The nasal saline solution is made by SIMPLE SALINE. I found it at FRYS, so I think you can find it anywhere.
<br />The container is blue and says allergy and sinus relief. Down at the bottom there is a little light green circle that says HYPERTONIC.
<br />
<br />blessings,
<br />missa

KEC1984

Thanks so much guys!!!! I have an apt in a few weeks and I'm definitely going to give it a try!! Thanks again!

KEC1984

Thanks so much guys!!!! I have an apt in a few weeks and I'm definitely going to give it a try!! Thanks again!

KEC1984

KEC1984

KEC1984