Humidity

hope333

Thanks everyone for your input. Now we have the next weather-related issue (snow!). Amber hates winter because she can never get warm. Is that a CF thing too, or just because of having hardly any body fat to keep her warm?

hope333

Thanks everyone for your input. Now we have the next weather-related issue (snow!). Amber hates winter because she can never get warm. Is that a CF thing too, or just because of having hardly any body fat to keep her warm?

hope333

hope333

hope333

<br />
<br />

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>hope333</b></i>

Thanks everyone for your input. Now we have the next weather-related issue (snow!). Amber hates winter because she can never get warm. Is that a CF thing too, or just because of having hardly any body fat to keep her warm?</end quote></div>

Me thinks it is a combo of no fat for insulation and not enough 02 circulating........cold air is rough on the airways!

JazzysMom

Thanks everyone for your input. Now we have the next weather-related issue (snow!). Amber hates winter because she can never get warm. Is that a CF thing too, or just because of having hardly any body fat to keep her warm?</end quote></div>

Me thinks it is a combo of no fat for insulation and not enough 02 circulating........cold air is rough on the airways!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

Thanks everyone for your input. Now we have the next weather-related issue (snow!). Amber hates winter because she can never get warm. Is that a CF thing too, or just because of having hardly any body fat to keep her warm?</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Thanks everyone for your input. Now we have the next weather-related issue (snow!). Amber hates winter because she can never get warm. Is that a CF thing too, or just because of having hardly any body fat to keep her warm?</end quote>
<br />
<br />Me thinks it is a combo of no fat for insulation and not enough 02 circulating........cold air is rough on the airways!
<br />
<br />

rubyroselee

I absolutely think it varies from person to person. I don't think either dry or humid affects me all that much, as I get a good dose of both living in the northeast. I do notice that it's much harder for me to cough up stuff in the winter because everything in there almost seems dry and stuck. But the thicker air does make it feel like it's harder to breathe, but I think that goes for anyone. The colder air in the winter is also a little rough on me though.

rubyroselee

I absolutely think it varies from person to person. I don't think either dry or humid affects me all that much, as I get a good dose of both living in the northeast. I do notice that it's much harder for me to cough up stuff in the winter because everything in there almost seems dry and stuck. But the thicker air does make it feel like it's harder to breathe, but I think that goes for anyone. The colder air in the winter is also a little rough on me though.

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

rubyroselee