Hyper-Sal 7% (Hypertonic saline)

colinmaydahl

It is F-ing ridiculous that our insurance wont pay for the cheapest drug we take..... I don't have a problem getting them to pay for Tobi, Coliston, Pulmozime, but 50 bucks for HTS is too much! Bastards. It makes no sense. I'm working on getting a hand percussor, but my insurance does not want to cover it. If it kept me out of the hospital 1 day it would have payed for it's self.

Colin

colinmaydahl

It is F-ing ridiculous that our insurance wont pay for the cheapest drug we take..... I don't have a problem getting them to pay for Tobi, Coliston, Pulmozime, but 50 bucks for HTS is too much! Bastards. It makes no sense. I'm working on getting a hand percussor, but my insurance does not want to cover it. If it kept me out of the hospital 1 day it would have payed for it's self.
<br />
<br />Colin

kmhbeauty

I just started taking the hypertonic saline yesterday. i have about 5 of those boxes and 2 expire in april. I dont think ill be able to get to both boxes by april so if you want me to send you one I will. So you can use that to hold you off til you get some. Let me know! Im on a program in california where they pay for the stuff (medi cal basically), I dont make enough money to support myself with medicine and im single so I get it for free!

kmhbeauty

I just started taking the hypertonic saline yesterday. i have about 5 of those boxes and 2 expire in april. I dont think ill be able to get to both boxes by april so if you want me to send you one I will. So you can use that to hold you off til you get some. Let me know! Im on a program in california where they pay for the stuff (medi cal basically), I dont make enough money to support myself with medicine and im single so I get it for free!

kmhbeauty

bjsmom

I would definately use the hyper sal for my son. It is not covered by insurance here in Oklahoma. We pay for it out of pocket from cf pharmacy. I will be happy to pay for the shipping cost and will greatly appreciate any help.

bjsmom

I would definately use the hyper sal for my son. It is not covered by insurance here in Oklahoma. We pay for it out of pocket from cf pharmacy. I will be happy to pay for the shipping cost and will greatly appreciate any help.

S

spectorj1

Were you ever successful with a way for insurance to pay or find a generic ???
Thanks in advance. JS

--------------------

Is there another way to order 7% hypertonic saline?
Because hyper-sal is marketed as a brand, the co-pays are almost the cost of the med without insurance. Is there a "generic" for 7% sodium chloride for inhalation that comes in 4ml vials. Thanks