Hypertonic Saline out of stock til September

Irishgal

Hi there! I called to order my supply of hypertonic saline & they told me it is on backorder until September! I use CF pharmacy. Anyone else heard this? Is there anywhere else to get it? I am so worried my lung function is going to suffer. I LOVE my hyper saline. Any suggestions?

Irishgal

Hi there! I called to order my supply of hypertonic saline & they told me it is on backorder until September! I use CF pharmacy. Anyone else heard this? Is there anywhere else to get it? I am so worried my lung function is going to suffer. I LOVE my hyper saline. Any suggestions?

Irishgal

Irishgal

Irishgal

AnD

I was told the 10% was out of stock until Aug., and I just ordered the compounded 7% from Pharmacutial Specialties Incorportated because of that. I got 2 boxes of the 3% a couple of weeks ago to tide me over, but it doesn't work quite as well, but it's better than nothing! I know how you feel- I love how much better I breathe on my HTS! I have no idea what's going on, but I wish they would fix it soon!!!!

AnD

I was told the 10% was out of stock until Aug., and I just ordered the compounded 7% from Pharmacutial Specialties Incorportated because of that. I got 2 boxes of the 3% a couple of weeks ago to tide me over, but it doesn't work quite as well, but it's better than nothing! I know how you feel- I love how much better I breathe on my HTS! I have no idea what's going on, but I wish they would fix it soon!!!!

AnD

AnD

AnD

tara

I ordered HTS from CF Services last week, and it arrived, no delays. I did hear the one and only company that makes the 10% has a shortage (DEY is the company's name). I must have timed my order just right. I don't know. I know you "can" make your own if you REALLY really need to. I grew up on home made saline.

tara

I ordered HTS from CF Services last week, and it arrived, no delays. I did hear the one and only company that makes the 10% has a shortage (DEY is the company's name). I must have timed my order just right. I don't know. I know you "can" make your own if you REALLY really need to. I grew up on home made saline.

tara

tara

tara

K

Keepercjr

Tara I think you got in just in time. I called the CF services pharmacy to confirm the shortage and then a lady called me yesterday to tell me too. So, I ordered it compounded from the CF Pharmacy in Florida. It cost me $35 instead of whatever copay I had for the other stuff (probably $5) but its nice that I don't have to mix anything now. I don't know what I would do w/o the HS. It is the ONLY thing that works to bring junk out of my lungs. I wish I had started it sooner than June. I had it sitting here since Jan!

K

Keepercjr

Tara I think you got in just in time. I called the CF services pharmacy to confirm the shortage and then a lady called me yesterday to tell me too. So, I ordered it compounded from the CF Pharmacy in Florida. It cost me $35 instead of whatever copay I had for the other stuff (probably $5) but its nice that I don't have to mix anything now. I don't know what I would do w/o the HS. It is the ONLY thing that works to bring junk out of my lungs. I wish I had started it sooner than June. I had it sitting here since Jan!

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr