Hypertonic Saline strength

MrBungle213

I was on ten until I got the eflow. My doc's gave me some 7 to try in it, I might try the ten in it, but I think the 7 is sufficient. I always try to take as much as I can as it seems to do more to help my clearance than the actual vest. It's uncomfortable, but hey... it helps in the long run. But yeah, there's 3,5,7, and 10.

MrBungle213

I was on ten until I got the eflow. My doc's gave me some 7 to try in it, I might try the ten in it, but I think the 7 is sufficient. I always try to take as much as I can as it seems to do more to help my clearance than the actual vest. It's uncomfortable, but hey... it helps in the long run. But yeah, there's 3,5,7, and 10.

MrBungle213

MrBungle213

MrBungle213

thefrogprincess

I also get premixed 3% HTS in 15 mL vials. I dunno what your doc thinks she's talking about. My docs always start with 3% for their patients since the higher concentration is not tolerated well by some people.

thefrogprincess

I also get premixed 3% HTS in 15 mL vials. I dunno what your doc thinks she's talking about. My docs always start with 3% for their patients since the higher concentration is not tolerated well by some people.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

A

Aspiemom

Does the eFlow help you tolerate HTS better than Pari-Neb, does anyone know?

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

MrBungle213

It's actually a bit rougher, but in my opinion, in a good way. I did downgrade from 10 to 7 for the sake of the eflow. The 7 through the eflow makes me hack more than the 10 did in the regular nebulizer. However, it is very productive, so I'm okay with that.

MrBungle213

It's actually a bit rougher, but in my opinion, in a good way. I did downgrade from 10 to 7 for the sake of the eflow. The 7 through the eflow makes me hack more than the 10 did in the regular nebulizer. However, it is very productive, so I'm okay with that.

MrBungle213

MrBungle213

MrBungle213