Hypertonic Saline

Kelli

I'm on it, it doesn't help me cough up a whole lot of junk but I think it hydrates my lungs. So that does help.

Kelli

Kelli

I'm on it, it doesn't help me cough up a whole lot of junk but I think it hydrates my lungs. So that does help.

Kelli

Kelli

Kelli

Kelli

Kelli

Kelli

<br />
<br />Kelli

jamie6girl

It is a wonder-drug! Just got to push through the rough times and keep breathing it every day! I've been on it now for two years give or take, and I can't imagine going back to not breathing it. The only times now that are rough for me is if I miss a treatment - it's kind of hard going back, but it is soooo worth it, getting all that gunk up. Yeah, sometimes I do puke if I don't let my food settle enough, but again, it is worth it.<br><br><
Edit: Glad to hear you on HS.. Congrats on feeling a whole lot clearer already. That is so wonderful!

jamie6girl

It is a wonder-drug! Just got to push through the rough times and keep breathing it every day! I've been on it now for two years give or take, and I can't imagine going back to not breathing it. The only times now that are rough for me is if I miss a treatment - it's kind of hard going back, but it is soooo worth it, getting all that gunk up. Yeah, sometimes I do puke if I don't let my food settle enough, but again, it is worth it.<br><br><
Edit: Glad to hear you on HS.. Congrats on feeling a whole lot clearer already. That is so wonderful!

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

thefrogprincess

I started HTS after I participated in a research study that used it for sputum induction. I was horrified at how much I coughed up. I didn't even know it was there! So I called clinic right away and have been on it ever since.

thefrogprincess

I started HTS after I participated in a research study that used it for sputum induction. I was horrified at how much I coughed up. I didn't even know it was there! So I called clinic right away and have been on it ever since.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess