Hypertonic Saline

princessjdc

I love it, and Im so glad that I have it. Before I started the HS in 05 or 04, cant remember now but my pfts was at 65% and after starting the HS my numbers went up everytime I saw the doc and after being on HS for a whole yr I hit 90% and now Im sitting at 84%. So you can see why I love this stuff not only does it keep me clear but it has also raised my numbers up too.

princessjdc

I love it, and Im so glad that I have it. Before I started the HS in 05 or 04, cant remember now but my pfts was at 65% and after starting the HS my numbers went up everytime I saw the doc and after being on HS for a whole yr I hit 90% and now Im sitting at 84%. So you can see why I love this stuff not only does it keep me clear but it has also raised my numbers up too.

princessjdc

princessjdc

princessjdc

jaimers

Super Moderator
like emily said, sometimes it can be rough to tolerate but other than the occasional stubborn day when i decide not to do it, i love it! i can definitely tell a difference when i havn't done it....

jaimers

Super Moderator
like emily said, sometimes it can be rough to tolerate but other than the occasional stubborn day when i decide not to do it, i love it! i can definitely tell a difference when i havn't done it....

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

Lex

I tried HTS and loved it. I coughed up alot of crap.

Anyone else have the problem where it made your airways tight? Even though I felt SO clear on it, I stopped using it because I couldn't breathe afterwards....too tight. Even albuterol did nothing to prevent it.

Any thoughts?

Lex

Anyone else have the problem where it made your airways tight? Even though I felt SO clear on it, I stopped using it because I couldn't breathe afterwards....too tight. Even albuterol did nothing to prevent it.

Any thoughts?

Lex

Any thoughts?

Lex

Any thoughts?

Lex

<br />
<br />Anyone else have the problem where it made your airways tight? Even though I felt SO clear on it, I stopped using it because I couldn't breathe afterwards....too tight. Even albuterol did nothing to prevent it.
<br />
<br />Any thoughts?