i belong in a BUBBLE

Solo

I always say that I am 1 dust bunny away from living in a bubble! It's not so much that my immune system sucks, because I think it's not too shabby, but the fact that last year I had a DEXA scan and was told that I have osteopenia. I then thought drinking 2 big glasses of milk a day would suffice. Needless to say I was in real pain, there's nothing like being betrayed by your own body. I feel like I am decades older than I actually am. Because of my lack of taking calcium/vit D supplements, I have probably progressed to osteoporosis. I now take CitraCal, and have been doing so for a few weeks.

W

windex125

I am losing bone density every year, and still cannot get myself on a everyday schedule to take calicum/with D I have looked for chewable ones, as the pill is so thick and lg, just gag all the time, tried those choco ones that lasted maybe 2 weeks,looked for a chewable one that tastes ok can't seem to find one any suggestions? My body as well feels at times like I went 10 rounds with someone that wld be boxing anything else is a mere memory... Pat-55/CF

W

windex125

I am losing bone density every year, and still cannot get myself on a everyday schedule to take calicum/with D I have looked for chewable ones, as the pill is so thick and lg, just gag all the time, tried those choco ones that lasted maybe 2 weeks,looked for a chewable one that tastes ok can't seem to find one any suggestions? My body as well feels at times like I went 10 rounds with someone that wld be boxing anything else is a mere memory... Pat-55/CF

W

windex125

sexxiej

well i know how yall feel about your bones..at 15 i was DX with osteoprosis and let me tell you it SUXXX big balls..i can always tell when winter is coming because everybone in my body is hurting..im 23 and feel like im 83..yess big jump but ugh its true....im sure my spine is deteriating as well...nothing works to get your calcium up..well i havent found anything...good luck guys,..talk to ya soon..

sexxiej

well i know how yall feel about your bones..at 15 i was DX with osteoprosis and let me tell you it SUXXX big balls..i can always tell when winter is coming because everybone in my body is hurting..im 23 and feel like im 83..yess big jump but ugh its true....im sure my spine is deteriating as well...nothing works to get your calcium up..well i havent found anything...good luck guys,..talk to ya soon..

sexxiej

Solo

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>sexxiej</b></i>

well i know how yall feel about your bones..at 15 i was DX with osteoprosis and let me tell you it SUXXX big balls..i can always tell when winter is coming because everybone in my body is hurting..im 23 and feel like im 83..yess big jump but ugh its true....im sure my spine is deteriating as well...nothing works to get your calcium up..well i havent found anything...good luck guys,..talk to ya soon..</end quote></div>

Wow 15, that's rough. I know at that young age I just wanted to party and hang out all the time. I don't know what I would've done if I felt as bad as I do now back then.

I have been taking CitraCal which contains calcium citrate; the most absorbable form of calcium. Even after I took the first pill, I immediately felt better. I wish I would've began with this stuff 10 years ago, but sadly, hindsight is always 20/20.

Solo

well i know how yall feel about your bones..at 15 i was DX with osteoprosis and let me tell you it SUXXX big balls..i can always tell when winter is coming because everybone in my body is hurting..im 23 and feel like im 83..yess big jump but ugh its true....im sure my spine is deteriating as well...nothing works to get your calcium up..well i havent found anything...good luck guys,..talk to ya soon..</end quote>

Wow 15, that's rough. I know at that young age I just wanted to party and hang out all the time. I don't know what I would've done if I felt as bad as I do now back then.

I have been taking CitraCal which contains calcium citrate; the most absorbable form of calcium. Even after I took the first pill, I immediately felt better. I wish I would've began with this stuff 10 years ago, but sadly, hindsight is always 20/20.

Solo

<br />
<br />well i know how yall feel about your bones..at 15 i was DX with osteoprosis and let me tell you it SUXXX big balls..i can always tell when winter is coming because everybone in my body is hurting..im 23 and feel like im 83..yess big jump but ugh its true....im sure my spine is deteriating as well...nothing works to get your calcium up..well i havent found anything...good luck guys,..talk to ya soon..</end quote>
<br />
<br />Wow 15, that's rough. I know at that young age I just wanted to party and hang out all the time. I don't know what I would've done if I felt as bad as I do now back then.
<br />
<br />I have been taking CitraCal which contains calcium citrate; the most absorbable form of calcium. Even after I took the first pill, I immediately felt better. I wish I would've began with this stuff 10 years ago, but sadly, hindsight is always 20/20.

sexxiej

i will deffinetely keep that in mind because i cant do anything without my bones hurting...and nothing i've taken is working...

sexxiej

i will deffinetely keep that in mind because i cant do anything without my bones hurting...and nothing i've taken is working...

sexxiej

Solo

i will deffinetely keep that in mind because i cant do anything without my bones hurting...and nothing i've taken is working...</end quote></div>

I don't want to sound like a company-paid rep, but I highly recommend Zymosine. It's a bit pricey, but my health is my true wealth, without it I'm nothing. The only negative thing I can possibly say is the glucosamaine is derived from sea shells, and it causes my blood glucose to go bonkers. Otherwise, I'd still be on it.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://zymosine.com/">http://zymosine.com/</a>

Solo

i will deffinetely keep that in mind because i cant do anything without my bones hurting...and nothing i've taken is working...</end quote>

I don't want to sound like a company-paid rep, but I highly recommend Zymosine. It's a bit pricey, but my health is my true wealth, without it I'm nothing. The only negative thing I can possibly say is the glucosamaine is derived from sea shells, and it causes my blood glucose to go bonkers. Otherwise, I'd still be on it.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://zymosine.com/">http://zymosine.com/</a>

Solo

<br />
<br />i will deffinetely keep that in mind because i cant do anything without my bones hurting...and nothing i've taken is working...</end quote>
<br />
<br />I don't want to sound like a company-paid rep, but I highly recommend Zymosine. It's a bit pricey, but my health is my true wealth, without it I'm nothing. The only negative thing I can possibly say is the glucosamaine is derived from sea shells, and it causes my blood glucose to go bonkers. Otherwise, I'd still be on it.
<br />
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://zymosine.com/">http://zymosine.com/</a>

sexxiej

see i have CFRD as well so im probably going to have the same problem...and my sugars are very outta control..even when they had me on a diabetic diet ..it was dramatically high,...like the highest my BS have been was 780..yess i said 780...i was still alive and very well talking..which seemed to amaze the docs..

sexxiej

see i have CFRD as well so im probably going to have the same problem...and my sugars are very outta control..even when they had me on a diabetic diet ..it was dramatically high,...like the highest my BS have been was 780..yess i said 780...i was still alive and very well talking..which seemed to amaze the docs..

sexxiej

Solo

see i have CFRD as well so im probably going to have the same problem...and my sugars are very outta control..even when they had me on a diabetic diet ..it was dramatically high,...like the highest my BS have been was 780..yess i said 780...i was still alive and very well talking..which seemed to amaze the docs..</end quote></div>

780????? Are you taking injections, how may per day? The pump? Diabtes really ticks me off, more than CF. You wouldn't even guess how many hours of sleep I have lost because my blood sugars are a little higher then normal, or a little lower. I can't sleep if it's over 150 or under 100.