i belong in a BUBBLE

Solo

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>sexxiej</b></i>

see i have CFRD as well so im probably going to have the same problem...and my sugars are very outta control..even when they had me on a diabetic diet ..it was dramatically high,...like the highest my BS have been was 780..yess i said 780...i was still alive and very well talking..which seemed to amaze the docs..</end quote>

780????? Are you taking injections, how may per day? The pump? Diabtes really ticks me off, more than CF. You wouldn't even guess how many hours of sleep I have lost because my blood sugars are a little higher then normal, or a little lower. I can't sleep if it's over 150 or under 100.

Solo

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>sexxiej</b></i>
<br />
<br />see i have CFRD as well so im probably going to have the same problem...and my sugars are very outta control..even when they had me on a diabetic diet ..it was dramatically high,...like the highest my BS have been was 780..yess i said 780...i was still alive and very well talking..which seemed to amaze the docs..</end quote>
<br />
<br />780????? Are you taking injections, how may per day? The pump? Diabtes really ticks me off, more than CF. You wouldn't even guess how many hours of sleep I have lost because my blood sugars are a little higher then normal, or a little lower. I can't sleep if it's over 150 or under 100.

aggieswifey04

Im no help when it comes to CF just because I have only dealt with CF (my daughters) for 2 wks at home...otherwise its been at the hospital for 5 months.
BUT I did hear if you get honey from ur local, you can use that (on anything and everything) and thats suppose to help you with allergies in the upcoming season. It makes sense if you think about it. Honey is from flowers and pollenated ones. It gets into the honey and you get used to those allergies in the honey. Im no scientific person but thats what I heard. =P
I hope you get better soon and dont worry about being in a bubble. I currently keep my kids in a bubble just so they DONT get sick!! I know I can't do this forever but I can at least TRY! Have you thought about wearing those disposable masks? And if you see someone smoking, ask them to refrain from it. If its in a no smoking zone -- let them know!! Also let them know it could eventually hurt you. =\ Im sorry if Im no help to ya. Just get better!! Keep ur spirits up though.

Bec

aggieswifey04

Im no help when it comes to CF just because I have only dealt with CF (my daughters) for 2 wks at home...otherwise its been at the hospital for 5 months.
BUT I did hear if you get honey from ur local, you can use that (on anything and everything) and thats suppose to help you with allergies in the upcoming season. It makes sense if you think about it. Honey is from flowers and pollenated ones. It gets into the honey and you get used to those allergies in the honey. Im no scientific person but thats what I heard. =P
I hope you get better soon and dont worry about being in a bubble. I currently keep my kids in a bubble just so they DONT get sick!! I know I can't do this forever but I can at least TRY! Have you thought about wearing those disposable masks? And if you see someone smoking, ask them to refrain from it. If its in a no smoking zone -- let them know!! Also let them know it could eventually hurt you. =\ Im sorry if Im no help to ya. Just get better!! Keep ur spirits up though.

Bec

aggieswifey04

<br />BUT I did hear if you get honey from ur local, you can use that (on anything and everything) and thats suppose to help you with allergies in the upcoming season. It makes sense if you think about it. Honey is from flowers and pollenated ones. It gets into the honey and you get used to those allergies in the honey. Im no scientific person but thats what I heard. =P
<br />I hope you get better soon and dont worry about being in a bubble. I currently keep my kids in a bubble just so they DONT get sick!! I know I can't do this forever but I can at least TRY! Have you thought about wearing those disposable masks? And if you see someone smoking, ask them to refrain from it. If its in a no smoking zone -- let them know!! Also let them know it could eventually hurt you. =\ Im sorry if Im no help to ya. Just get better!! Keep ur spirits up though.
<br />
<br />Bec