I DID IT!!!!!!!

HairGirl

Vampy how are you feeling? your last post has me worried about you. I'm glad Clint moved out and I know how hard it is to come up with a deposit it's so much money all at once, glad your Mom can help with that soon. Like others have said I would do things legally with him just to cover your butt, you never know when he might change his mind.

We love you and are here for you through everything! Keep us posted like always!

HairGirl

Vampy how are you feeling? your last post has me worried about you. I'm glad Clint moved out and I know how hard it is to come up with a deposit it's so much money all at once, glad your Mom can help with that soon. Like others have said I would do things legally with him just to cover your butt, you never know when he might change his mind.

We love you and are here for you through everything! Keep us posted like always!

HairGirl