I don't mean this to be negative at all I'm just wondering if anyone else feels this way..

Faust

I don't mean this to be negative at all I'm just wondering if anyone else feels this way..

On a side not, isn't it ABSOLUTELY REDICULOUS that people with a disease in this country, the most powerful country on earth, have such problems getting health care, and only after an incarceration do they even start to get health care? Totally boggles my mind. This country is so ass backwards.

Faust

On a side not, isn't it ABSOLUTELY REDICULOUS that people with a disease in this country, the most powerful country on earth, have such problems getting health care, and only after an incarceration do they even start to get health care? Totally boggles my mind. This country is so ass backwards.

Faust

Faust

Faust

<br />
<br />
<br />

Opi

I live in Allentown, I've tried many many times and called so many CF places, no one really helps/cares/points me anywhere useful. I'm really not being a downer I just gave up on it. It's nothing new I've been praying and trying for years.

Opi

I live in Allentown, I've tried many many times and called so many CF places, no one really helps/cares/points me anywhere useful. I'm really not being a downer I just gave up on it. It's nothing new I've been praying and trying for years.

Opi

Opi

Opi

Diane

Yes there are days i feel i am fighting a losing battle. BUT i would like to be the one who decides how fast i lose this battle. I intend to lose it slowly and possibly even turn the tables on this disease one day and really throw it for a loop.
There has to be a way for you to get some kind of medical aide. Do you see a cf Dr. at all? Maybe you can contact a cf clinic in your area and ask them to help you get some kind of medical aide. With cf you need to have health care and the sooner the better. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Diane

Yes there are days i feel i am fighting a losing battle. BUT i would like to be the one who decides how fast i lose this battle. I intend to lose it slowly and possibly even turn the tables on this disease one day and really throw it for a loop.
There has to be a way for you to get some kind of medical aide. Do you see a cf Dr. at all? Maybe you can contact a cf clinic in your area and ask them to help you get some kind of medical aide. With cf you need to have health care and the sooner the better. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Diane

Diane

Diane

<br />There has to be a way for you to get some kind of medical aide. Do you see a cf Dr. at all? Maybe you can contact a cf clinic in your area and ask them to help you get some kind of medical aide. With cf you need to have health care and the sooner the better. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Diane

I just saw that you live in Allentown.... Do you work? If not, are you on any kind of assistance?
You may wish to apply for disability and medicaide, also food stamps if you havent already.

Diane

I just saw that you live in Allentown.... Do you work? If not, are you on any kind of assistance?
You may wish to apply for disability and medicaide, also food stamps if you havent already.

Diane

Diane

Diane

<br />You may wish to apply for disability and medicaide, also food stamps if you havent already.