I feel scared ....

lillytree

Thanks I will stand my ground on this one as I am sick of it always been turned around on me that i'm in the wrong. My daughters health comes first and I am not moving on this one!!

Thanks

lillytree

lillytree

Thanks I will stand my ground on this one as I am sick of it always been turned around on me that i'm in the wrong. My daughters health comes first and I am not moving on this one!!

Thanks

lillytree

lillytree

Thanks

lillytree

lillytree

Thanks

lillytree

lillytree

Thanks

lillytree

lillytree

Thanks

lillytree

lillytree

Thanks

lillytree

lillytree

Thanks

lillytree

lillytree

Thanks

lillytree

lillytree

Thanks

lillytree

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
My MIL does this. She's so afraid that if we know someone is sick, that we won't show up for a family function. DH has had to stand his ground and say, we won't be attending or we will leave is so and so shows up again with pneumonia and you tell us it's "just a cold"

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
My MIL does this. She's so afraid that if we know someone is sick, that we won't show up for a family function. DH has had to stand his ground and say, we won't be attending or we will leave is so and so shows up again with pneumonia and you tell us it's "just a cold"

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

kayleesgrandma

You are a good mother, and your reelatives don't understand the seriousness of this illness--how it can go from mild to bad to worse in just a matter of days. We have lost two beloved people here to what looked to be just an ordinary mild hospitalization...we can't take our children's health for granted. You have to be procactive for your child, and the heck with those relatives. It IS a matter of life and death!

kayleesgrandma

You are a good mother, and your reelatives don't understand the seriousness of this illness--how it can go from mild to bad to worse in just a matter of days. We have lost two beloved people here to what looked to be just an ordinary mild hospitalization...we can't take our children's health for granted. You have to be procactive for your child, and the heck with those relatives. It IS a matter of life and death!

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma