I got my date

charlotte1984

Just to let you all know the decision has been made. I'm booked in to have my c-section next thurs 22nd May i'll be 32 weeks. I'm happy to have made it this far considering everything but obviously dissapointed as its so early. I'm a bit upset so will post more later just wanted to let you know! x

charlotte1984

Just to let you all know the decision has been made. I'm booked in to have my c-section next thurs 22nd May i'll be 32 weeks. I'm happy to have made it this far considering everything but obviously dissapointed as its so early. I'm a bit upset so will post more later just wanted to let you know! x

charlotte1984

charlotte1984

charlotte1984

S

semperfiohana

at least you were able to make it to 32 weeks!! and with all the advances in medicine these days i'm sure baby will be just fine!! good luck with your c-section!!! keep us posted on both you and the little one!

S

semperfiohana

at least you were able to make it to 32 weeks!! and with all the advances in medicine these days i'm sure baby will be just fine!! good luck with your c-section!!! keep us posted on both you and the little one!

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

K

Keepercjr

Charlotte

I'm sorry that they've decided to take the baby so soon but great job making it as far as you have. I'm sure it won't be easy having a baby in the NICU but you can do it. Don't forget that kangaroo care stuff. I wish you well and good luck with everything. Keep us updated when you're able.

K

Keepercjr

Charlotte

I'm sorry that they've decided to take the baby so soon but great job making it as far as you have. I'm sure it won't be easy having a baby in the NICU but you can do it. Don't forget that kangaroo care stuff. I wish you well and good luck with everything. Keep us updated when you're able.

K

Keepercjr

Charlotte

K

Keepercjr

Charlotte

K

Keepercjr

Charlotte
<br />
<br />I'm sorry that they've decided to take the baby so soon but great job making it as far as you have. I'm sure it won't be easy having a baby in the NICU but you can do it. Don't forget that kangaroo care stuff. I wish you well and good luck with everything. Keep us updated when you're able.

rubyroselee

Charlotte,

Sorry to hear they'll be doing a c-section already, but I'm sure the baby and you will do wonderfully. At least you made it as far as you did. Keep us updated when you get a chance and good luck with everything. I'll be thinking of you on the 22nd.

rubyroselee

Charlotte,

Sorry to hear they'll be doing a c-section already, but I'm sure the baby and you will do wonderfully. At least you made it as far as you did. Keep us updated when you get a chance and good luck with everything. I'll be thinking of you on the 22nd.

rubyroselee

Charlotte,

rubyroselee

Charlotte,

rubyroselee

Charlotte,
<br />
<br />Sorry to hear they'll be doing a c-section already, but I'm sure the baby and you will do wonderfully. At least you made it as far as you did. Keep us updated when you get a chance and good luck with everything. I'll be thinking of you on the 22nd.