I had my baby girl!

Chilemom

congratulationsssssss, hugs hugs hugs...
and yes, the exactly same things happen to me after we did the sweat test to my baby ... Everyone asked me are you happy, and i say yes of course, but something inside me wasn´t... i had to convinced myself that this was the best thing to my older daughter as well, because in the future she will have this sister that will be able to help her, be with her, and take care of her if i am not.
the other thing that happpend to me is that i realized that have a kid with cf demand you a lot of time, as well a baby with or without cf. So wake up in the morning and do cpt to the older while the baby is crying because is hungry, or give to the baby her breast milk, and the other is already playing so do her cpt is more difficult are little problems of everyday... or, is getting cold so run to put the sweater to the older, then to the baby(while everyone is expecting first the baby, then the toodler....
But at th end of the day, i have my beautiful girls, and they have each other, that is the most important thing.

Chilemom

and yes, the exactly same things happen to me after we did the sweat test to my baby ... Everyone asked me are you happy, and i say yes of course, but something inside me wasn´t... i had to convinced myself that this was the best thing to my older daughter as well, because in the future she will have this sister that will be able to help her, be with her, and take care of her if i am not.
the other thing that happpend to me is that i realized that have a kid with cf demand you a lot of time, as well a baby with or without cf. So wake up in the morning and do cpt to the older while the baby is crying because is hungry, or give to the baby her breast milk, and the other is already playing so do her cpt is more difficult are little problems of everyday... or, is getting cold so run to put the sweater to the older, then to the baby(while everyone is expecting first the baby, then the toodler....
But at th end of the day, i have my beautiful girls, and they have each other, that is the most important thing.

Chilemom

Chilemom

Chilemom

<br />and yes, the exactly same things happen to me after we did the sweat test to my baby ... Everyone asked me are you happy, and i say yes of course, but something inside me wasn´t... i had to convinced myself that this was the best thing to my older daughter as well, because in the future she will have this sister that will be able to help her, be with her, and take care of her if i am not.
<br />the other thing that happpend to me is that i realized that have a kid with cf demand you a lot of time, as well a baby with or without cf. So wake up in the morning and do cpt to the older while the baby is crying because is hungry, or give to the baby her breast milk, and the other is already playing so do her cpt is more difficult are little problems of everyday... or, is getting cold so run to put the sweater to the older, then to the baby(while everyone is expecting first the baby, then the toodler....
<br />But at th end of the day, i have my beautiful girls, and they have each other, that is the most important thing.

jendonl

Congrats! She's beautiful!

I too was very happy when my youngest was born w/o CF. There is absolutely no reason to feel guilty about your happiness. CF takes a lot of work and your older one would perhaps suffer (or you would) from the reduced time and attention if your baby also had CF and required that extra work. Enjoy your new baby.

jendonl

I too was very happy when my youngest was born w/o CF. There is absolutely no reason to feel guilty about your happiness. CF takes a lot of work and your older one would perhaps suffer (or you would) from the reduced time and attention if your baby also had CF and required that extra work. Enjoy your new baby.

jendonl

jendonl

jendonl

<br />
<br />I too was very happy when my youngest was born w/o CF. There is absolutely no reason to feel guilty about your happiness. CF takes a lot of work and your older one would perhaps suffer (or you would) from the reduced time and attention if your baby also had CF and required that extra work. Enjoy your new baby.

S

sdelorenzo

Congratulations on the birth of your precious girl!! Coming from someone who got the news that #2 also had cf, then later was blessed with a baby without cf, just celebrate your blessing!! What an incredible blessing it is to have a child who will not have the challenges that cf brings. I am still on cloud nine about my nine-month old without cf and that doesn't take away from my other two children being enormous blessings as well.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 8 and Jack, 6 both with cf, Grant, 9 months no cf, aunt to Joseph, 12 with cf

S

sdelorenzo

Congratulations on the birth of your precious girl!! Coming from someone who got the news that #2 also had cf, then later was blessed with a baby without cf, just celebrate your blessing!! What an incredible blessing it is to have a child who will not have the challenges that cf brings. I am still on cloud nine about my nine-month old without cf and that doesn't take away from my other two children being enormous blessings as well.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 8 and Jack, 6 both with cf, Grant, 9 months no cf, aunt to Joseph, 12 with cf

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

<br />Sharon, mom of Sophia, 8 and Jack, 6 both with cf, Grant, 9 months no cf, aunt to Joseph, 12 with cf