I hate that I can't get a travel vest.

cf4life

Don't you love how traveling is considered a luxury in the mind of insurance companies...

I am assuming it has to many years old to be the old big clunker that you can't pack in a roller bag of some type...

Most companies have a trade in program to upgrade to a newer model. The vest companies are pretty good about working the battle with insurance companies. If there is an older model there may be some angle your doctor can help with to prescribe a particular model.

Or if worse comes to worse maybe it suddenly stops working...

cf4life

Don't you love how traveling is considered a luxury in the mind of insurance companies...

I am assuming it has to many years old to be the old big clunker that you can't pack in a roller bag of some type...

Most companies have a trade in program to upgrade to a newer model. The vest companies are pretty good about working the battle with insurance companies. If there is an older model there may be some angle your doctor can help with to prescribe a particular model.

cf4life

cf4life

cf4life

<br />
<br />I am assuming it has to many years old to be the old big clunker that you can't pack in a roller bag of some type...
<br />
<br />Most companies have a trade in program to upgrade to a newer model. The vest companies are pretty good about working the battle with insurance companies. If there is an older model there may be some angle your doctor can help with to prescribe a particular model.
<br />
<br />Or if worse comes to worse maybe it suddenly stops working...

creation301

Is the hillrom that much smaller? We have the respirtech, but are trying to figure out travel this year as well. I would love one that was smaller! I have looked at the pictures, but would love to hear someone's input that actually uses one.
Thank you

creation301

Is the hillrom that much smaller? We have the respirtech, but are trying to figure out travel this year as well. I would love one that was smaller! I have looked at the pictures, but would love to hear someone's input that actually uses one.
Thank you

creation301

Thank you

creation301

Thank you

creation301

<br />Thank you

chrozzo

yeah my insurance wont approve the smaller model either. when i travel it is usually with my own car, so i ca lug around my big one...but if i fly somewhere, i bring my eflow and my accapella, and that usually does the trick. just have to spend a bit more time per session though.

chrozzo

yeah my insurance wont approve the smaller model either. when i travel it is usually with my own car, so i ca lug around my big one...but if i fly somewhere, i bring my eflow and my accapella, and that usually does the trick. just have to spend a bit more time per session though.

chrozzo

chrozzo

chrozzo