I hate to even ask this...

SarahJean1976

How many of you Organ donors? Or I guess the question is, how many you are not? and why in the world would you not be? I have 2 very good friends of mine that are lying around dying waiting for lungs... It breaks my heart everytime I talk to them and I cannot even wrap my mind around why someone would NOT be an organ donor... We were discussing it tonight and I said I would think that ANY AND EVERYBODY who is somehow related to CF would be a registered donor... and she said I would be surprised how many are not, so I wanted to throw it out there...
So please, if any of you are not... please go register... please thousands of people die everyday waiting... the CFer you love could be one of those... Please make sure you talk about it with everyone you know... you only have to be 16 to register yourself and parents make sure your kids are donors... No one likes to think of the it, but it is something that needs to be talked about...
xoxo
Me

SarahJean1976

How many of you Organ donors? Or I guess the question is, how many you are not? and why in the world would you not be? I have 2 very good friends of mine that are lying around dying waiting for lungs... It breaks my heart everytime I talk to them and I cannot even wrap my mind around why someone would NOT be an organ donor... We were discussing it tonight and I said I would think that ANY AND EVERYBODY who is somehow related to CF would be a registered donor... and she said I would be surprised how many are not, so I wanted to throw it out there...
So please, if any of you are not... please go register... please thousands of people die everyday waiting... the CFer you love could be one of those... Please make sure you talk about it with everyone you know... you only have to be 16 to register yourself and parents make sure your kids are donors... No one likes to think of the it, but it is something that needs to be talked about...
xoxo
Me

SarahJean1976

xoxo
Me

SarahJean1976

xoxo
Me

SarahJean1976

<br />So please, if any of you are not... please go register... please thousands of people die everyday waiting... the CFer you love could be one of those... Please make sure you talk about it with everyone you know... you only have to be 16 to register yourself and parents make sure your kids are donors... No one likes to think of the it, but it is something that needs to be talked about...
<br />xoxo
<br />Me

M

mneville

Hubby and I are both clear on our desire to be organ donors. I always remind family and friends that if they love Aidan, they should really consider it. Most of them do.

M

mneville

Hubby and I are both clear on our desire to be organ donors. I always remind family and friends that if they love Aidan, they should really consider it. Most of them do.

M

mneville

M

mneville

M

mneville

JenDiS

I chose not to be an organ donor due to me not knowing how much damage has been done to the other organs of my body because of CF and the medicines im on.

JenDiS

I chose not to be an organ donor due to me not knowing how much damage has been done to the other organs of my body because of CF and the medicines im on.

JenDiS

JenDiS

JenDiS

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>JenDiS</b></i>

I chose not to be an organ donor due to me not knowing how much damage has been done to the other organs of my body because of CF and the medicines im on.</end quote></div>

You would be surprised what could be used tho. Skin, parts of the eye etc. Dont throw out the whole body based on CF. Let the medical professionals make that decision....though they arent always 100% they might find something that could help another......PLEASE RETHINK IT!

JazzysMom

I chose not to be an organ donor due to me not knowing how much damage has been done to the other organs of my body because of CF and the medicines im on.</end quote></div>

You would be surprised what could be used tho. Skin, parts of the eye etc. Dont throw out the whole body based on CF. Let the medical professionals make that decision....though they arent always 100% they might find something that could help another......PLEASE RETHINK IT!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

I chose not to be an organ donor due to me not knowing how much damage has been done to the other organs of my body because of CF and the medicines im on.</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I chose not to be an organ donor due to me not knowing how much damage has been done to the other organs of my body because of CF and the medicines im on.</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />You would be surprised what could be used tho. Skin, parts of the eye etc. Dont throw out the whole body based on CF. Let the medical professionals make that decision....though they arent always 100% they might find something that could help another......PLEASE RETHINK IT!
<br />