I salute you all

mom2leila

Thanks so much for this post, Skye. Yes, it's always hard when your kid is sick, no matter what it is. With CF care it never stops, though. That's one of the hardest parts, isn't it? Your message was wonderful.

Ktsmom, Leila screams "I hate you" at me occasionally too. Last time she did this I just said quietly "okay, I'll wait." She just looked at me and said "Wait for what?". "For my thank-you. I know it will take a really, really long time, but it's okay because I have time and I'll wait." I said. She probably didn't understand what I meant, but she stopped screaming and I felt better.

mom2leila

Thanks so much for this post, Skye. Yes, it's always hard when your kid is sick, no matter what it is. With CF care it never stops, though. That's one of the hardest parts, isn't it? Your message was wonderful.

Ktsmom, Leila screams "I hate you" at me occasionally too. Last time she did this I just said quietly "okay, I'll wait." She just looked at me and said "Wait for what?". "For my thank-you. I know it will take a really, really long time, but it's okay because I have time and I'll wait." I said. She probably didn't understand what I meant, but she stopped screaming and I felt better.

mom2leila

mom2leila

mom2leila