i want someone to talk to.

carleex3

hi, i'm carlee & i'm fourteen with cf.
i really would like someone to talk to that actually understands, because people who dont have it dont totally understand.
so if your around my age and want to talk message me.
myspace:
www.myspace.com/likewhowitscar004
aol:
xx4luvyaxx4.
yahoo:
stfuitscarlee@yahoo.com

carleex3

i really would like someone to talk to that actually understands, because people who dont have it dont totally understand.
myspace:
aol:
xx4luvyaxx4.
yahoo:
stfuitscarlee@yahoo.com

carleex3

myspace:
aol:
xx4luvyaxx4.
yahoo:
stfuitscarlee@yahoo.com

carleex3

myspace:
aol:
xx4luvyaxx4.
yahoo:
stfuitscarlee@yahoo.com

carleex3

<br />i really would like someone to talk to that actually understands, because people who dont have it dont totally understand.
<br />so if your around my age and want to talk message me.
<br />myspace:
<br />www.myspace.com/likewhowitscar004
<br />aol:
<br />xx4luvyaxx4.
<br />yahoo:
<br />stfuitscarlee@yahoo.com

megstaaxoxo

hey carlee
my name is meghan an im fourteen and with cf.Im postitive that i can relate to what your going through. I've been alot of ***** so if you need anybody to talk you can talk to me :)

megstaaxoxo

hey carlee
my name is meghan an im fourteen and with cf.Im postitive that i can relate to what your going through. I've been alot of ***** so if you need anybody to talk you can talk to me :)

megstaaxoxo

hey carlee

megstaaxoxo

hey carlee

megstaaxoxo

hey carlee
<br />my name is meghan an im fourteen and with cf.Im postitive that i can relate to what your going through. I've been alot of ***** so if you need anybody to talk you can talk to me :)

jCFsmith

Hey... I'm jake... I added you on Myspace...
I'm 13 with CF... I was diagnosed at age 3... and so far ive been on about 50 different meds... I have a feeding tube, which doesn't work worth ****, and I have a IV port, which is a pain in da butt cuz I gotta flush it every month... anyway... right now my name is "French'n Da Squirrel," and I will probably change it to something else stupid soon.

jCFsmith

I'm 13 with CF... I was diagnosed at age 3... and so far ive been on about 50 different meds... I have a feeding tube, which doesn't work worth ****, and I have a IV port, which is a pain in da butt cuz I gotta flush it every month... anyway... right now my name is "French'n Da Squirrel," and I will probably change it to something else stupid soon.

jCFsmith

jCFsmith

jCFsmith

<br />I'm 13 with CF... I was diagnosed at age 3... and so far ive been on about 50 different meds... I have a feeding tube, which doesn't work worth ****, and I have a IV port, which is a pain in da butt cuz I gotta flush it every month... anyway... right now my name is "French'n Da Squirrel," and I will probably change it to something else stupid soon.