I want to know what percent of CFers work

Jeana

<P>I was just reading the post on FEV1 and I am curious what percent of us work--full time, part time, or not at all. If you want post your FEV1 with it or maybe your FEV1 when you quit working.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Mine is 54%, working full time, but thinking of stopping for my health.</P>

Jeana

<P>I was just reading the post on FEV1 and I am curious what percent of us work--full time, part time, or not at all. If you want post your FEV1 with it or maybe your FEV1 when you quit working.</P>
<P></P>

Jeana

<P></P>

Havoc

I've started a business with 2 friends of mine. I work probably more then 40 hours a week and my FEV1 is >100% predicted.<br>

Havoc

I've started a business with 2 friends of mine. I work probably more then 40 hours a week and my FEV1 is >100% predicted.<br>

Havoc

Incomudrox

I worked from 16-22 full-time. When I started my PFT's were in the low 90%, now they are 30%. When I stopped working I ended up in the hospital in the teens (%). I worked the last 3 1/2 years full time under 50%.

Incomudrox

I worked from 16-22 full-time. When I started my PFT's were in the low 90%, now they are 30%. When I stopped working I ended up in the hospital in the teens (%). I worked the last 3 1/2 years full time under 50%.

Incomudrox

imported_Momto2

I worked until our second child arrived, my FEV went downhill, and now I seem to be a stay at home mom who does a lot of volunteer work whenever I can.

imported_Momto2

I worked until our second child arrived, my FEV went downhill, and now I seem to be a stay at home mom who does a lot of volunteer work whenever I can.

imported_Momto2

randmel89

I use to work at the court house a few years ago but since my FEV1 has been in the upper 30% I can no longer work.

randmel89

I use to work at the court house a few years ago but since my FEV1 has been in the upper 30% I can no longer work.

randmel89

markinohio

I worked full-time for about 18 years until my FEV1 started dropping. When it dropped to the 30's, that's when I decided to quit woking.
Mark

markinohio

I worked full-time for about 18 years until my FEV1 started dropping. When it dropped to the 30's, that's when I decided to quit woking.
Mark