I would like to have new friends...

Steve

Hi, holly i'm 16 and i've had CF since i was 2 months old. I have friends but none for have CF. If you'd like i'll talk to you. steviekelly@aol.com

Steve

Hi, holly i'm 16 and i've had CF since i was 2 months old. I have friends but none for have CF. If you'd like i'll talk to you. steviekelly@aol.com

Steve

Steve

Steve

scottj

anyone want to chat on myspace? add me heres how to get to my page: myspace.com/1lovemiley1 and heres my email: mclaren_94@yahoo.com. im new to this and i have cf as well peoples. i love to chat so if your bored add me to myspace. anyone play runescape? and don't think im a dork because i play, its just what i do while i am on my treatment or im on my myspace so hope to chat soon =}

scottj

anyone want to chat on myspace? add me heres how to get to my page: myspace.com/1lovemiley1 and heres my email: mclaren_94@yahoo.com. im new to this and i have cf as well peoples. i love to chat so if your bored add me to myspace. anyone play runescape? and don't think im a dork because i play, its just what i do while i am on my treatment or im on my myspace so hope to chat soon =}

scottj

scottj

scottj

S

shortcody23

hi im cody i am thirteen i have been diagnosed for about a year, i was mis diagnosed when i was 2
i havent met anyone yet here i would really like some friends
my email is lilcody94@aol.com
hope to talk soon

S

shortcody23

hi im cody i am thirteen i have been diagnosed for about a year, i was mis diagnosed when i was 2
hope to talk soon

S

shortcody23

hope to talk soon

S

shortcody23

hope to talk soon

S

shortcody23

hope to talk soon