If you had a CVS done....

hopefulmommy

I recently I found out I was unexpectedly pregnant. I found out that my DH and I are both carriers after our 13 month old was diagnosed with CF. I feel like I need to know if this one has it or not, so I'm opting for the CVS.

Anyone else have it done? What should I expect?

hopefulmommy

I recently I found out I was unexpectedly pregnant. I found out that my DH and I are both carriers after our 13 month old was diagnosed with CF. I feel like I need to know if this one has it or not, so I'm opting for the CVS.

hopefulmommy

hopefulmommy

hopefulmommy

<br />
<br />Anyone else have it done? What should I expect?

JazzysMom

Maybe you could do a search on this particular topic for previous threads....

Otherwise I am sure you will get responses. I am sorry they are slow in coming tho it is less then 24 hours

JazzysMom

Otherwise I am sure you will get responses. I am sorry they are slow in coming tho it is less then 24 hours

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Otherwise I am sure you will get responses. I am sorry they are slow in coming tho it is less then 24 hours

CFMomToT

I had the CVS test done when I was pregnant with our 2nd daughter. It was a simple procedure and I didn't have any complications, although I know there can be some. Let me know if there is anything else I can answer :)

CFMomToT

I had the CVS test done when I was pregnant with our 2nd daughter. It was a simple procedure and I didn't have any complications, although I know there can be some. Let me know if there is anything else I can answer :)

CFMomToT

CFMomToT

CFMomToT