If you had gestational diabetes - some questions for you!

H

hopesiris

How much did your child weigh at birth? 8 1/2 lbs
How many weeks pg were you when you gave birth? 39 wks (induced by membrane sweep)
How were your blood sugar numbers during the pregnancy? under control through diet alone.
How much weight did you gain during the pregnancy? 37 lbs (27 of it in first and second trimester, weight loss slowed on GD diet).

The risks to the baby can be significant (still birth) so you have to be careful. It's hard to do. I used to have a snack in the middle of the night to keep from losing weight in the end. Amelia was a big baby so 10 lbs weight gain at the end was all baby. If it gets to be too much you can always go on insulin.

H

hopesiris

How many weeks pg were you when you gave birth? 39 wks (induced by membrane sweep)
How were your blood sugar numbers during the pregnancy? under control through diet alone.
How much weight did you gain during the pregnancy? 37 lbs (27 of it in first and second trimester, weight loss slowed on GD diet).

The risks to the baby can be significant (still birth) so you have to be careful. It's hard to do. I used to have a snack in the middle of the night to keep from losing weight in the end. Amelia was a big baby so 10 lbs weight gain at the end was all baby. If it gets to be too much you can always go on insulin.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris