If you live in New England...please read

C

Cherylwithone

DD goes to Childrens Hospital Boston. We love it. No sitting in waiting rooms. Pro active. They also have peds to adults
in the center.

C

Cherylwithone

DD goes to Childrens Hospital Boston. We love it. No sitting in waiting rooms. Pro active. They also have peds to adults
in the center.

C

Cherylwithone

in the center.

C

Cherylwithone

in the center.

C

Cherylwithone

<br />in the center.

rubyroselee

I also go to Children's in Boston and I love it. Just moved to the area about 3 1/2 years ago and I have tried another clinic and thought it was terrible, but Children's has been really great.

rubyroselee

I also go to Children's in Boston and I love it. Just moved to the area about 3 1/2 years ago and I have tried another clinic and thought it was terrible, but Children's has been really great.

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

major7th

We have been seen at the CF clinic at Mass General since our daughter's diagnosis 12 years ago. The care is outstanding,pro-active, detailed and caring. Although we have no experience with another clinic I can't imagine better care. We have friends who are seen at Children's and they are very comfortable with their experience there. If you need CF services in New England feel fortunate to be able to utilize Boston resources..it's the best

major7th

We have been seen at the CF clinic at Mass General since our daughter's diagnosis 12 years ago. The care is outstanding,pro-active, detailed and caring. Although we have no experience with another clinic I can't imagine better care. We have friends who are seen at Children's and they are very comfortable with their experience there. If you need CF services in New England feel fortunate to be able to utilize Boston resources..it's the best

major7th

major7th

major7th