ignorant but not forever

C

cfsucks

i think exercise is very important. make him play sports and everything. the more the better in my opinion.

C

cfsucks

i think exercise is very important. make him play sports and everything. the more the better in my opinion.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

R

rainsmom

I believe exercise is great!!! my daughter is 13 and is very active in basketball and track. her pul. doctor wants her as active as possible. all of his patients that are doing really well are very active, so run run run.

R

rainsmom

I believe exercise is great!!! my daughter is 13 and is very active in basketball and track. her pul. doctor wants her as active as possible. all of his patients that are doing really well are very active, so run run run.

R

rainsmom

R

rainsmom

R

rainsmom