I'm a carrier...

AnnaH

And i feel that anger is healthy. It sucks that i have CF, and it will allways suck. I'm not going around punching walls- but i'm realistic about my anger, and the fact that i do deserve it.
"Work though" IME is shrink talk for cover it up and act happy. Not my thing.

AnnaH

And i feel that anger is healthy. It sucks that i have CF, and it will allways suck. I'm not going around punching walls- but i'm realistic about my anger, and the fact that i do deserve it.

AnnaH

AnnaH

AnnaH

soofeesmom

Christina,
My husband & I are in a similar situation, however, we found out we were carriers during my pregnancy. We are both carriers of DF508. Our daughter was born healthy, no CF but she is a carrier. I want so badly to have more children, but can't take the risk of getting pregnant naturally. We are looking into doing PGD hopefully sometime next year. Good luck with your decision, it is a heartbreaking situation.

soofeesmom

Christina,
My husband & I are in a similar situation, however, we found out we were carriers during my pregnancy. We are both carriers of DF508. Our daughter was born healthy, no CF but she is a carrier. I want so badly to have more children, but can't take the risk of getting pregnant naturally. We are looking into doing PGD hopefully sometime next year. Good luck with your decision, it is a heartbreaking situation.

soofeesmom

Christina,

soofeesmom

Christina,

soofeesmom

Christina,

mom2lillian

Anna-I think you bring up a very good point that IVFPGD is MUCH cheaper than living iwth CF. I want to thank you for your honest opinion, as someone in a unique position it is interesting to hear what you think. It will be interesting to hear if with age your opinions change any or remain the same. I am also interested to know if your brother who has had an easier course thus far feels the same way.

mom2lillian

Anna-I think you bring up a very good point that IVFPGD is MUCH cheaper than living iwth CF. I want to thank you for your honest opinion, as someone in a unique position it is interesting to hear what you think. It will be interesting to hear if with age your opinions change any or remain the same. I am also interested to know if your brother who has had an easier course thus far feels the same way.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

jubjub

hi! im the youngest of five girls and im the only one with cf. my mam also had a miscarriage before me. remember that its not definite......stay positive!

jubjub

hi! im the youngest of five girls and im the only one with cf. my mam also had a miscarriage before me. remember that its not definite......stay positive!

jubjub

jubjub

jubjub