I'm not sure what to say....

M

Mommafirst

UGH -- I'm so sorry to hear this Tina. I was really hoping all thos sweats were flukes. Hang in there and know that we are here. (((HUGS)))

M

Mommafirst

UGH -- I'm so sorry to hear this Tina. I was really hoping all thos sweats were flukes. Hang in there and know that we are here. (((HUGS)))

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

Juliet

Oh Tina, I'm sending you and your entire family some {{{cyber hugs}}}. I'm a few months ahead of you with my own diagnosis and I'm still waiting for my daughter's results to come in. "The call" is definitely a shock and it will take some time to settle in, but you'll no doubt find a way to embrace your positive upbeat and active attitude you've displayed here over the past few months! I wish you and your family all the best. ~Juliet

Juliet

Oh Tina, I'm sending you and your entire family some {{{cyber hugs}}}. I'm a few months ahead of you with my own diagnosis and I'm still waiting for my daughter's results to come in. "The call" is definitely a shock and it will take some time to settle in, but you'll no doubt find a way to embrace your positive upbeat and active attitude you've displayed here over the past few months! I wish you and your family all the best. ~Juliet

Juliet

Juliet

Juliet

KayCee1234

Hi Tina,
Wow I feel bad for your family. It is hard when an illness hits a family. I don't have CF, but I have several Auto-immune disorders that there are no cures for. I have had Lupus since the age of 5 and through the years several others have made themselves known. There are are 8 children in my family and 3 out of the 5 of us girls have some form of auto-immune disorder. I don't understand why some families end up with several sick children. My 3 older brothers and 2 sisters are healthy. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Hugs
K

KayCee1234

Hi Tina,
Wow I feel bad for your family. It is hard when an illness hits a family. I don't have CF, but I have several Auto-immune disorders that there are no cures for. I have had Lupus since the age of 5 and through the years several others have made themselves known. There are are 8 children in my family and 3 out of the 5 of us girls have some form of auto-immune disorder. I don't understand why some families end up with several sick children. My 3 older brothers and 2 sisters are healthy. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Hugs
K

KayCee1234

Hi Tina,

Hugs
K

KayCee1234

Hi Tina,

Hugs
K

KayCee1234

Hi Tina,
<br />Wow I feel bad for your family. It is hard when an illness hits a family. I don't have CF, but I have several Auto-immune disorders that there are no cures for. I have had Lupus since the age of 5 and through the years several others have made themselves known. There are are 8 children in my family and 3 out of the 5 of us girls have some form of auto-immune disorder. I don't understand why some families end up with several sick children. My 3 older brothers and 2 sisters are healthy. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
<br />
<br />Hugs
<br />K