I'm not sure what to say....

V

valigirl21

Oh, Tina, I don't have the words...Just know that you are being prayed for all over the place, and as most have said your positive attitude will help you get through this. G-d bless you and your family.

V

valigirl21

Oh, Tina, I don't have the words...Just know that you are being prayed for all over the place, and as most have said your positive attitude will help you get through this. G-d bless you and your family.

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
There still the same kids they were before the diagnosis. They'll just have to do a few extra little things to ensure they lead happy healthy lives. I'm sure it's overwhelming for EVERYONE. Maybe your older daughter can sign on here and visit with some people in her own age group or who were diagnosed around the same age.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
There still the same kids they were before the diagnosis. They'll just have to do a few extra little things to ensure they lead happy healthy lives. I'm sure it's overwhelming for EVERYONE. Maybe your older daughter can sign on here and visit with some people in her own age group or who were diagnosed around the same age.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

A

Aspiemom

I'm without words, myself. What a lot to absorb and adjust to. Our prayers are with you.

A

Aspiemom

I'm without words, myself. What a lot to absorb and adjust to. Our prayers are with you.

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom