I'm not sure what to say....

CFHockeyMom

Not sure what to say...you guys are in my thoughts.

If any of the kids wants to talk with Sean just PM me and we can set something up (e-mail, phone, IM, whatever).

(Hugs)

CFHockeyMom

If any of the kids wants to talk with Sean just PM me and we can set something up (e-mail, phone, IM, whatever).

(Hugs)

CFHockeyMom

(Hugs)

CFHockeyMom

(Hugs)

CFHockeyMom

<br />
<br />If any of the kids wants to talk with Sean just PM me and we can set something up (e-mail, phone, IM, whatever).
<br />
<br />(Hugs)

amyr

You are in my thoughts. Three out of four of my kids have CF we still need to have my 4th tested. Not ready to do that still trying to deal with my new reality. He does have the GI and sinus symptoms so I am suspecting he is positive also. I know how you feel and the only thing I can say is I am so sorry and you are not alone.

amyr

You are in my thoughts. Three out of four of my kids have CF we still need to have my 4th tested. Not ready to do that still trying to deal with my new reality. He does have the GI and sinus symptoms so I am suspecting he is positive also. I know how you feel and the only thing I can say is I am so sorry and you are not alone.

amyr

amyr

amyr

dswilson67

(((((Tina)))))))

Your family will be in my thoughts as you go through all of this. I feel for your 15 yr old. Being a teen is tough enough these days, all you want to do is just fit in and then you find out you have something that makes you different. She doesn't have to tell anyone about it, but it would be good if she did share it with a few of her close friends. She will need someone to talk to.

It might be good if you did get together with the CF social worker, she will be a wealth of information for you. She will be able to point you in the right direction for different programs that are available to you.

dswilson67

(((((Tina)))))))

Your family will be in my thoughts as you go through all of this. I feel for your 15 yr old. Being a teen is tough enough these days, all you want to do is just fit in and then you find out you have something that makes you different. She doesn't have to tell anyone about it, but it would be good if she did share it with a few of her close friends. She will need someone to talk to.

It might be good if you did get together with the CF social worker, she will be a wealth of information for you. She will be able to point you in the right direction for different programs that are available to you.

dswilson67

(((((Tina)))))))

dswilson67

(((((Tina)))))))

dswilson67

(((((Tina)))))))
<br />
<br />Your family will be in my thoughts as you go through all of this. I feel for your 15 yr old. Being a teen is tough enough these days, all you want to do is just fit in and then you find out you have something that makes you different. She doesn't have to tell anyone about it, but it would be good if she did share it with a few of her close friends. She will need someone to talk to.
<br />
<br />It might be good if you did get together with the CF social worker, she will be a wealth of information for you. She will be able to point you in the right direction for different programs that are available to you.