I'm not sure what to say....

holmfamily1992

We received the phone call today that we didnt exactly expect.
4 out 8 of our children have been Diagnosed. The genetic councelor is calling us tomorrow in regards to carrier status.

I really dont know what to say, there has been a lot of crying and worrying.

Tina

holmfamily1992

4 out 8 of our children have been Diagnosed. The genetic councelor is calling us tomorrow in regards to carrier status.

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

<br />4 out 8 of our children have been Diagnosed. The genetic councelor is calling us tomorrow in regards to carrier status.
<br />
<br />I really dont know what to say, there has been a lot of crying and worrying.
<br />
<br />Tina

pnhuffman

I am so sorry to hear that. You are a strong family you will get through this rough time. You have a great support system. I will be praying for you and your family. Are the kids gonna start treatments?

pnhuffman

I am so sorry to hear that. You are a strong family you will get through this rough time. You have a great support system. I will be praying for you and your family. Are the kids gonna start treatments?

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

JORDYSMOM

(((((((((Tina)))))))))) I just want to reach through the screen and hug you. Have you told the kids yet? Talk about a family meeting! I know you guys will get through this together. I will be praying for you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

(((((((((Tina)))))))))) I just want to reach through the screen and hug you. Have you told the kids yet? Talk about a family meeting! I know you guys will get through this together. I will be praying for you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey

C

Cherylwithone

Iam so sorry your family got this news. That is alot to take in. My prayers go out to your family. Again sorry for the news and how shocking it must be.

Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

C

Cherylwithone

Iam so sorry your family got this news. That is alot to take in. My prayers go out to your family. Again sorry for the news and how shocking it must be.

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

<br />
<br />Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf