In ER...admitting to PICU

just1more

Micah is being admitted to the PICU.

Was acting 'off' and we suspected liver like earlier this fall, but ER got his O2 stats in the mid-80's.Respiration & heart rate both elevated.

Even with O2 can't get them up to acceptable levels so did labs & chest x-ray and admitting to PICU until they know what is going on.

just1more

Micah is being admitted to the PICU.

Was acting 'off' and we suspected liver like earlier this fall, but ER got his O2 stats in the mid-80's.Respiration & heart rate both elevated.

Even with O2 can't get them up to acceptable levels so did labs & chest x-ray and admitting to PICU until they know what is going on.

C

Cherylwithone

Good thoughts and prayers for all of you. Keep us posted when you have the time.

C

Cherylwithone

Good thoughts and prayers for all of you. Keep us posted when you have the time.

Printer

I'm praying for him and for you and the rest of your family. Nobody wants to be where you are today. God bless all of you.

Printer

I'm praying for him and for you and the rest of your family. Nobody wants to be where you are today. God bless all of you.

JustDucky

Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.....please let us know what is going on with him.
Gentle hugs,
Jenn 40 w/CF

JustDucky

Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.....please let us know what is going on with him.
Gentle hugs,
Jenn 40 w/CF