Inciid for the heart Scholarship

julie

Well I DO wish you two the best luck! Please let me know if you have any questions along the way as you start the process, my email that I check several times a day is services@dafcf.org . Do you have ANY infertility coverage (like diagnosis and treatment, but it excludes IVF)?

Also remember that if ALL your medical expenses (this would include CF related food, mileage to doctors offices, copay's...) are 7.5% of your Adjusted gross income you can deduct that, so you should get a nice return in the year that you do your IVF.

Good luck!!!

julie

Well I DO wish you two the best luck! Please let me know if you have any questions along the way as you start the process, my email that I check several times a day is services@dafcf.org . Do you have ANY infertility coverage (like diagnosis and treatment, but it excludes IVF)?

Also remember that if ALL your medical expenses (this would include CF related food, mileage to doctors offices, copay's...) are 7.5% of your Adjusted gross income you can deduct that, so you should get a nice return in the year that you do your IVF.

Good luck!!!

julie

Good luck!!!

julie

Good luck!!!

julie

<br />
<br />Also remember that if ALL your medical expenses (this would include CF related food, mileage to doctors offices, copay's...) are 7.5% of your Adjusted gross income you can deduct that, so you should get a nice return in the year that you do your IVF.
<br />
<br />Good luck!!!

Lamp

Thanks Julie!! I did know that about CF related expenses for taxes, but not food!! How would you decipher what amount would be for basic survival and whats for CF? That gets pretty hard!

Lamp

Thanks Julie!! I did know that about CF related expenses for taxes, but not food!! How would you decipher what amount would be for basic survival and whats for CF? That gets pretty hard!

Lamp

Lamp

Lamp

julie

If you email me (services@dafcf.org) or PM me your email address, I can email you all the documents and a copy of one of my past year food logs for Mark. Our food deduction a year was usually about $4,000

julie

If you email me (services@dafcf.org) or PM me your email address, I can email you all the documents and a copy of one of my past year food logs for Mark. Our food deduction a year was usually about $4,000

julie

julie

julie