Incourage Vest and Traveling

jonflath

Is there a way for me to take the Vest on the plane with me rather than having it go under the plane as luggage? I used to do it that way but I dont want it getting banged around and possibly lost.

jonflath

Is there a way for me to take the Vest on the plane with me rather than having it go under the plane as luggage? I used to do it that way but I dont want it getting banged around and possibly lost.

jonflath

jonflath

jonflath

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
It's medical equipment, so it can be carried on the plane. Not sure how big that system is, but can it fit in a standard carry-on rolling bag?

With DS' "The Vest" the duffle fits fine in an overhead bin. Even with smaller planes we've never had an issue with it fitting.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
It's medical equipment, so it can be carried on the plane. Not sure how big that system is, but can it fit in a standard carry-on rolling bag?

With DS' "The Vest" the duffle fits fine in an overhead bin. Even with smaller planes we've never had an issue with it fitting.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />With DS' "The Vest" the duffle fits fine in an overhead bin. Even with smaller planes we've never had an issue with it fitting.

crickit715

last year there was a post in the adult section about this same issue, you may want to try and search for it....it was about an airline giving a cf'er a hard time with taking the vest and trying to charge them for xtra baggage. but someone even put a link to the specific airline regulation that applies to medical equipment on the thread and you could print it out and take it with you so they dont give you any grief when you get there!!

crickit715

last year there was a post in the adult section about this same issue, you may want to try and search for it....it was about an airline giving a cf'er a hard time with taking the vest and trying to charge them for xtra baggage. but someone even put a link to the specific airline regulation that applies to medical equipment on the thread and you could print it out and take it with you so they dont give you any grief when you get there!!

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

hockeykid

I have a Hill-Rom Vest. I was told by the company if I checked the travel bag and it was lost, they would replace the system for me at no charge. The only thing I had to do was call them. I am not sure if this policy is the same with the Incourage System. I decided not to travel with my vest because Delta insisted on charging me to check it. I decided to bring my Flutter instead.

hockeykid

I have a Hill-Rom Vest. I was told by the company if I checked the travel bag and it was lost, they would replace the system for me at no charge. The only thing I had to do was call them. I am not sure if this policy is the same with the Incourage System. I decided not to travel with my vest because Delta insisted on charging me to check it. I decided to bring my Flutter instead.

hockeykid

hockeykid

hockeykid