infant pft's

sullihs

I don't know much about these because my son is 7, but I know all centers don't have them. The CF organization I raise money for gives money to our local center. They just bought one of these in the past year with the money we gave them.

sullihs

I don't know much about these because my son is 7, but I know all centers don't have them. The CF organization I raise money for gives money to our local center. They just bought one of these in the past year with the money we gave them.

sullihs

sullihs

sullihs

hmw

My dd is older but figured I'd add that our center is one that does not do these (I checked our website, being curious after reading this thread and knowing I'd have been one to want to know as well had we been aware of Emily's dx at a younger age.) It appears that anything that is not offered here at our center in CT is referred out to John's Hopkins based on other things we've been told thus far.

hmw

My dd is older but figured I'd add that our center is one that does not do these (I checked our website, being curious after reading this thread and knowing I'd have been one to want to know as well had we been aware of Emily's dx at a younger age.) It appears that anything that is not offered here at our center in CT is referred out to John's Hopkins based on other things we've been told thus far.

hmw

hmw

hmw

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

Grayson had one down a few months ago for a baseline and is scheduled for another one in April. Her left lung is not great so I think it is why we are doing another one. I guess you can say it looks worse than it is.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

Grayson had one down a few months ago for a baseline and is scheduled for another one in April. Her left lung is not great so I think it is why we are doing another one. I guess you can say it looks worse than it is.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

mommy2diego

thanks for all the feedback, i definately felt more comfortable going in to it then if i had talked to no one that had actually done it. Details with results posted as edit, with original post.

thanks!

mommy2diego

thanks for all the feedback, i definately felt more comfortable going in to it then if i had talked to no one that had actually done it. Details with results posted as edit, with original post.

thanks!

mommy2diego

thanks!

mommy2diego

thanks!

mommy2diego

<br />
<br />thanks!