Inhaled Vancomycin

DogLuver105

I didn't even know inhaled vancomycin was available. It definitely works miracles through an iv but i would be scared to take it very regularly because of resistance also. It seems to be the only drug that kills everything and makes me feel awesome. All the others work for a limited time or seem to just cover the symptoms for a while. The inhaled Vanc would be great though if it didnt become resistant!

IVWinchester79

<br>I didn't even know it existed until she mentioned it to me a month or so ago. It's mostly my miracle drug through IV too. She said if I do become resistant, then I would be getting some other drug instead. No idea how to spell it. Starts with an l.

IVWinchester79

<br>I didn't even know it existed until she mentioned it to me a month or so ago. It's mostly my miracle drug through IV too. She said if I do become resistant, then I would be getting some other drug instead. No idea how to spell it. Starts with an l.

IVWinchester79