Inogen One

JazzysMom

This is the type I used for our cruise. I was quite anxious about it until I saw how small it really was. It was very quite too. The only thing I didnt like is at night it ran on the pulsating instead of continuous flow.

That took a bit of getting use to, but I slept fine with it. Jazz wheeled it on & off the ship with ease. We took extra batteries, but didnt really need them.

Mine came with a charger for the battery in addition to the battery in the unit charging while the unit was plugged in.

Good Luck with it!

JazzysMom

This is the type I used for our cruise. I was quite anxious about it until I saw how small it really was. It was very quite too. The only thing I didnt like is at night it ran on the pulsating instead of continuous flow.

That took a bit of getting use to, but I slept fine with it. Jazz wheeled it on & off the ship with ease. We took extra batteries, but didnt really need them.

Mine came with a charger for the battery in addition to the battery in the unit charging while the unit was plugged in.

Good Luck with it!

JazzysMom

Good Luck with it!

JazzysMom

Good Luck with it!

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />That took a bit of getting use to, but I slept fine with it. Jazz wheeled it on & off the ship with ease. We took extra batteries, but didnt really need them.
<br />
<br />Mine came with a charger for the battery in addition to the battery in the unit charging while the unit was plugged in.
<br />
<br />Good Luck with it!