Insurance limits on lung tx

Transplantmommy

Karen gave you some great advice...I just wanted to add that Duke is right in telling you that it costs more than that. Most people that I hear of having transplants get to the $300,000-$500,000 range. Mine was much more than that but that's because I had a liver along with the lungs. Good luck to you.

Transplantmommy

Karen gave you some great advice...I just wanted to add that Duke is right in telling you that it costs more than that. Most people that I hear of having transplants get to the $300,000-$500,000 range. Mine was much more than that but that's because I had a liver along with the lungs. Good luck to you.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

SuzyQ

I have e-mailed Juile and she is checking with her contact in the SSA. I'll let you know what she finds out. There are probably others here in the same boat!

SuzyQ

I have e-mailed Juile and she is checking with her contact in the SSA. I'll let you know what she finds out. There are probably others here in the same boat!

SuzyQ

SuzyQ

SuzyQ