Introduction and Request

cfguide

Hi everybody,

I am new to this group and wanted to introduce myself. I do not have CF, nor do I have a child with CF. I am a registered nurse who works closely with children with CF and their families. I am here to listen to your issues, learn from you, and share my knowledge when it is appropriate.

I have also recently become the Guide to <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://cysticfibrosis.about.com/">Cystic Fibrosis</a> on About.com, which means that I write all of the articles for the cystic fibrosis section. I really want to make the site informative for everyone, and relevant for people living with CF. I would be very interested in any requests or suggestions that you might have for content.

I would also love to hear your stories about your child with CF and/or living with CF. There is a place to post them on my forum, or if you prefer you can just email me if you don't want to share with the public. I would eventually like to do inspirational spotlights featuring people with CF on the main page.

Thanks for letting me hang out with you. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better, and working together to increase public awareness of CF.

Lori

cfguide

Hi everybody,

I am new to this group and wanted to introduce myself. I do not have CF, nor do I have a child with CF. I am a registered nurse who works closely with children with CF and their families. I am here to listen to your issues, learn from you, and share my knowledge when it is appropriate.

I have also recently become the Guide to <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://cysticfibrosis.about.com/">Cystic Fibrosis</a> on About.com, which means that I write all of the articles for the cystic fibrosis section. I really want to make the site informative for everyone, and relevant for people living with CF. I would be very interested in any requests or suggestions that you might have for content.

I would also love to hear your stories about your child with CF and/or living with CF. There is a place to post them on my forum, or if you prefer you can just email me if you don't want to share with the public. I would eventually like to do inspirational spotlights featuring people with CF on the main page.

Thanks for letting me hang out with you. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better, and working together to increase public awareness of CF.

Lori

cfguide

Hi everybody,

Lori

cfguide

Hi everybody,

Lori

cfguide

Hi everybody,
<br />
<br />I am new to this group and wanted to introduce myself. I do not have CF, nor do I have a child with CF. I am a registered nurse who works closely with children with CF and their families. I am here to listen to your issues, learn from you, and share my knowledge when it is appropriate.
<br />
<br />I have also recently become the Guide to <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://cysticfibrosis.about.com/">Cystic Fibrosis</a> on About.com, which means that I write all of the articles for the cystic fibrosis section. I really want to make the site informative for everyone, and relevant for people living with CF. I would be very interested in any requests or suggestions that you might have for content.
<br />
<br />I would also love to hear your stories about your child with CF and/or living with CF. There is a place to post them on my forum, or if you prefer you can just email me if you don't want to share with the public. I would eventually like to do inspirational spotlights featuring people with CF on the main page.
<br />
<br />Thanks for letting me hang out with you. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better, and working together to increase public awareness of CF.
<br />
<br />Lori
<br />

robert321

hey welcome lori, i know you'll find this site useful, everyone here is great, there's another guy on here that also doesn't have cf but is training as something cf related medically, i forgot, sorry, as a memorial to a friend who lost the battle to cf, again welcome

robert321

hey welcome lori, i know you'll find this site useful, everyone here is great, there's another guy on here that also doesn't have cf but is training as something cf related medically, i forgot, sorry, as a memorial to a friend who lost the battle to cf, again welcome

robert321

robert321

robert321

jdprecious

That would be Gravey! And 100 hello's Lori! Welcome to our site! There is so much to be learned here, more than I have ever learned from our docs at clinic. Feel free to read Jaelyn's Blogs and ask any questions you may have!

Jess

jdprecious

That would be Gravey! And 100 hello's Lori! Welcome to our site! There is so much to be learned here, more than I have ever learned from our docs at clinic. Feel free to read Jaelyn's Blogs and ask any questions you may have!

Jess

jdprecious

Jess

jdprecious

Jess

jdprecious

<br />
<br />Jess

pnhuffman

Welcome Lori! Feel free to read the blogs . Well at least mine I have no problems. LOL! Let us know if we can be of any help. My son is 7 ears old with CF.

pnhuffman

Welcome Lori! Feel free to read the blogs . Well at least mine I have no problems. LOL! Let us know if we can be of any help. My son is 7 ears old with CF.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman